Learn more about Paul's Epistle to the Ephesians as Paul emphasizes the following themes:
- We are saved by God’s grace on account of Christ, this salvation is received through faith
- Christ has reconciled us to God and each other
- Christ has brought us into new life with God and we are the body of Christ
- We are called to live as the children of God whom Christ has made us
- We are called to submit to one another in love and bear one another’s burdens
Aaron Simms is an author and writer specializing in Christian theology, history, and classical studies. He is also a pastor in The Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod and a member of the American Academy of Religion.
He has a B.S. in International Affairs from the Georgia Institute of Technology, an M.S. in International Relations (National Security Concentration) from Troy University, and a pastoral diploma (4-year Specific Ministry Pastor program) from Concordia Seminary St. Louis.
His interests include the foundations of the Christian faith, history, current events, and international affairs. When he's not writing, blogging, preaching, or working, he enjoys spending time with his family, fishing, hiking, and running.
His blog is at: