Learn more about God's grace through Peter's epistle which emphasizes the following themes:
- God has called us out of the nations (Gentiles) into the Church (Israel)
- He has brought us up out of the dead to be the living
- He has made us His people
- All this is done on account of Christ, who is the fulfillment of God’s promises
- We are exhorted to live as the new creations which God has made us
Aaron Simms is an author and writer specializing in Christian theology, history, and classical studies. He is also a pastor in The Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod and a member of the American Academy of Religion.
He has a B.S. in International Affairs from the Georgia Institute of Technology, an M.S. in International Relations (National Security Concentration) from Troy University, and a pastoral diploma (4-year Specific Ministry Pastor program) from Concordia Seminary St. Louis.
His interests include the foundations of the Christian faith, history, current events, and international affairs. When he's not writing, blogging, preaching, or working, he enjoys spending time with his family, fishing, hiking, and running.
His blog is at: